2 Comments

Blog life after my wife kicked me off her's.

8/03/2009

Exchange on the Way Home From California

Posted by Jon |

(In a restroom stall in the Beaver gas station with the big chair)

Beck: This potty flushes automatically.
Me: You're right.
Beck: We don't have a potty like this.
Me: Nope, we don't.
Beck: Maybe I can get one for my birthday.
Me: (laughing) Maybe so.

(Fast forward to putting him to bed last night in Lehi)

Me: Did you like California?
Beck: Yeah...we are going back there when I turn 4.
Me: Yeah, after you turn 4 and it gets warm.
Beck: But...I want eat my cake first.
Me: Okay.
Beck: I'm going to open lots of presents at my birthday.
Me: You are, what kinds of presents?
Beck: I'm going to get lots of toys and a new potty.

Note: I don't want to eclipse my amorous exchange with Heidi Klum with this post...for more on that, read on.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I think you should totally get the toilet and an automatic soap dispenser as a bonus :) I love Beck - can't wait to see him on Saturday!

zac and mandy said...

Get the kid the John, Jon.