2 Comments

Blog life after my wife kicked me off her's.

7/21/2009

A Classic Two-Face

Posted by Jon |

The best point of this week's Bill Simmons Mailbag:

"Never, not ever, not in the history of mankind, has a TV or movie star vacillated back and forth between "not attractive" to "super attractive" this frequently. If you charted it, it would be like an EKG exam gone haywire. She's cute. She's not cute. She's hot. She's smoking! Yikes, I wish her face didn't just do that. She's cute. She's not cute. She's super cute. A genius selection by the show's producer."

Cute:
Not:
Notice that I said cute, not hot. I don't think Jillian, even at her best, has ever breached the hot category. She is in the same category as Gweneth Paltrow. Girls worship how good looking she is, guys think she is cute at best. The top 3 in this category: Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Tom Cruise's prisoner...errr wife.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Who gives a crap - she's got personality!

Jon said...

Exactly...

Jessica said...

She is a good dresser! Come on if you got the clothes you got it going on.

Brit H. said...

Is this the bachelorette girl? I don't think that she is cute either. I have only seen one episode though.

I will give you Sarah Jessica Parker, but I have to disagree with your assessment of Katie Holmes. She is gorg.

Brit H. said...

I just looked again. In the second picture, she looks manish. A little transvestite-ish. I am not trying to be mean, I am sure that the same has been said about me. Ha ha.

Matt said...

My favorite line:

"Yikes, I wish her face didn't just do that"