2 Comments

Blog life after my wife kicked me off her's.

7/04/2009

Independence Day

Posted by Jon |

Beck and I started our holiday early, watching the hot air balloons in Provo.

Next to the parade, where Jess and Ira met us.

(The 501st Legion of geeks.)

We ended our day with a BBQ at Barbs only to walk out and find that some idiot thought he would honor those that fought for his/her freedom by hitting our car and taking off while we were enjoying the company inside.

Honor the United States of America. Honor our troops. Honor capitalism. Honor Jason Chaffetz. Dishonor the lame that hit my car.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

How horrible that your car was hit. I can't believe someone could do that and feel good about not leaving a note or something. The rest of your day looked like a lot of fun. I am missing those little guys so much! Ira is just growing up so fast and I'm missing it all :(. One more month and I get to see you guys - can't wait!

Candice said...

Honor this post

Heather said...

I love the look on Beckham's face while he's watching the hot air balloon. So cute. Bummer about your car!