2 Comments

Blog life after my wife kicked me off her's.

9/11/2009

Havasupai

Posted by Jon |

Over labor-day weekend, some family/friends and I went to Havasupai. It was incredible. Here is the blog picture/video diary.

Havasu Falls:



Scott and I jumping behind Havasu Falls:



Mooney Falls:



My brothers and I at the bottom of Mooney Falls:


Me in the grapevines:


Candice jumping off a cliff near Beaver Falls:



Matt where Havasu Canyon meets the Colorado:




We met up with a river group on a 15-day float of the Colorado (Lee's Ferry to Diamond Creek):

2 comments:

Candice said...

Good times. Thanks for packing in all my treats.

Scottkids said...

Where the heck is our final picture! I was hoping to copy/paste it from you! You are the only one that has it! And you have a Hoover Dam picture don't you!?